Monday, May 25, 2009

Summer Timeeee

...when the livin's easy

School is over, and I've already started just making beats en masse.  It's nifty because I can fit everything I use for production (my laptop and trigger finger) in a bag so I spend majority of the day wandering to interesting environments, sample hunting through music collections and the internet, and then cutting up and putting samples on the trigger finger where I just drum 'em out and make beats.  

Also I have a new project in store which should get off the ground (very?) soon.  It basically would be a commercial venture in production, so I'll let you know once that opens.  Be excited, because I am.  I'll also release a fair deal of the beats I've made coinciding with the start of this project, so soon you'll hear.  

No comments: