Thursday, May 14, 2009

crazy brits

So I've been following the basketball playoffs with joyful attention during this finals period, and I've been mostly doing it from my laptop.  Anyways the short side of it is whenever I'm catching a game it tends to come from some random worldwide channel, and tonight I just watched the rockets beat the lakers without a single announcer talking.  It was Sky Sports and instead the crowd was just miced to the point where I felt like I was a part of the game and participating.  

Basically watching the Premiership is the same experience, where you go and the crowd is the driving force of the game.  I was into it, and realized that's what everyone on the court experiences and hears.  Seriously intense, but I want to run into it again. 

Also come to Tappan Square tomorrow.  Badassery!

No comments: